Gym etiquette during Coronavirus epidemic
- If you feel unwell and have either a fever, a bad cough or cold, it is best to stay away from class and see a doctor or get some medication.
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Wash your hands before and after training for at least 30 seconds, with warm water and soap until the soap foams, cleaning back of hands as well as between the fingers and back of nails as well as the palms.
- Do not shake hands.
- Avoid kissing or hugging people.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands. If you do not have tissues get a packet and use during the class.
- Bring a small towel to wipe your sweat during training.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has FEVER, BAD COUGH or COLD.
- During this period refrain from shouting when executing techniques.
- Reduce social chit chat and verbal conversation.